1. I understand that my child/ward is expected to observe the reasonable instructions of THE INSTRUCTOR/ COACH.
2. I understand that, even though there are non-contact aspects of training, Taekwondo is considered a contact Sport and there may be occasions where my child may be asked to engage in Sparring or situational self-defense drills or activity during Taekwondo training.
3. I hereby declare that my child/ward is fit to participate in this Taekwondo programme and agree to provide a declaration to that effect from a Medical Doctor if I am requested to do so by the INSTRUCTOR/COACH.
4. Any material non-disclosure will render this agreement voidable at the option of THE INSTRUCTOR/ COACH.
5. I understand that THE INSTRUCTOR/ COACH shall provide advice and structured Taekwondo classes for participants and will take all precautions to maximise the safety and well-being of participants. I accept that, despite this, there is a risk that my child/ward may be injured while participating in Taekwondo classes and hereby agree that the INSTRUCTOR/COACH shall not be liable therefor.
6. I agree that THE INSTRUCTOR/ COACH may suspend or revoke my child’s/ward’s participation in the after-school Taekwondo programme if he/she is engaged in aggressiveness, persistent bad language, any immoral act or other thing which may bring the programme into disrepute or consistently conducts him/her-self in any manner which constitutes a nuisance to other participants. No refund shall be given for any participant who is removed.