Guidance for applicants:
- Under no circumstances will FutureQuals issue additional copies or duplicates to any applicant holding an original certificate.
- FutureQuals reserve the right to not issue a replacement and to specify reasons for its decision.
- All certificates are issued in the registered name of a learner at the time an award is made. Names will not be changed unless there are minor spelling mistakes.
- If an error is made by FutureQuals, the learner is entitled to a reprinted certificate provided that the incorrect certificate is returned to us. There is no charge for this service.
- If an error is made by the centre, a charge will be applied to the centre.
- If a learner changes his/her name by gender reassignment or under a witness protection scheme, a centre must submit the request in writing for a replacement to be issued. The request must include the certificate to be replaced and relevant, authorised, original documentation to validate the request. There is no charge for this service.
- If the learner’s name has changed since the original award, a scanned copy of the relevant paperwork is required e.g. marriage certificate, deed poll or Decree Absolute.
As an Approved Centre you must:
1. Complete all required application fields
2. Undertake checks to verify the identification of the individual requesting the replacement certificate.
3. Have checked the Completed all mandatory sections within this form.
4. Provide a purchase order for the replacement certificate fee (outlined in the current Price List).
5. Notify FutureQuals when the fee has been paid
6. Return the damaged, misspelt or defaced certificate (if applicable).
7. Return any lost your certificate which has been subsequently found (if applicable).
We will be unable to process your application if this information is not provided