OPEN MIC NIGHT
The Players Theatre Inc. is very pleased to announce its next 'Open Mic Night'
- Friday, 31st March 2023 starting at 7pm
- The Players Theatre, 33a Lord Street, Port Macquarie
This is you opportunity to be in the spotlight and perform in front of a live audience on The Players Theatre stage with full lighting and audio. Come and have some fun.
This form allows performers to register interest in performing at the Open Mic Night.
** Please do not 'just' show up on the night. You must register your attendance later in this form **
ENTRY FEE (payable on the night at the Box Office)
- Spectators and Performers
- Members of The Players Theatre Inc.: FREE
- Non-members: $5 each
The Bar will be open selling drinks and snacks.
- All performers should arrive no later than 6:45pm
- Any performer under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Backing tracks must be on your own device. USB sticks will NOT be accepted.
- The device must have the capability to accept a 3.5mm headphone connector. You must provide your own headphone adapter/dongle.
- You will have the opportunity to play a few seconds of your track directly before your performance to ascertain correct levels.
- There will be inputs available for 1 x piano/keyboard, 1 x guitar (directly connected) and 1 x floor microphone for amplifiers and similar devices
- You will have the opportunity to sound check your instruments directly before your performance to ascertain correct levels.
Memberships are available to purchase either on the night at the Box Office or by visiting playerstheatre.org.au
- Memberships take you through to the end of 2023
- Adult: $25
- Concession/Student: $20
- Junior (under 18 years): $15
- Being a member of The Players Theatre Inc. attracts benefits such as free member events (including open mic nights), discounts on Bar and ticket prices, advance notification of all upcoming show information and auditions, and the right to have your say in shaping how The Players Theatre is managed.
If you have any questions and/or comments please email email@example.com
When ready, Click/Tap "NEXT" or ">" (below) to complete your registration