Terms for membership – Initiative Full Members.
The initiative full members are comprised of branded goods manufacturers and retailers.
The membership fee covers the operational costs for managing the Initiative, which includes the following:
- Technical project manager coordinating the technical work of the Initiative.
- Secretariat functioning as contact point for members and interested parties.
- Legal counsel to be present at all meetings of the leadership team and the initiative members.
- Other appropriate expenses.
The membership fee does not include the costs coverage for the following:
- Licensing agreements between any stakeholder and technology, machine or other service providers.
- Supporting services by technology, machine or other service providers for brands and retailers on how to modify their packaging.
- Any agreements with stakeholders of the value chain in terms of liability for costs.
Further details regarding the initiative membership, structure and conditions are outlined in the HolyGrail 2.0 Charter.