This contract for the rental of a venue is made this day, , by and between BELIEVERS LIFE CENTER, hereafter referred to as the Owner, and .
Whereas, the Owner agrees to such rental, occupation, and use in consideration of certain
payments and covenants herein enumerated.
Now, therefore, the parties agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Renter shall pay to the Owner the sum no later than one week before event. Of this amount, $100 is a non-refundable deposit that will be applied to rental charges upon final settlement of accounts.
2. The Renter shall have access to and use of the venue from agreed upon time. Owner shall provide to entry into building, and access control codes, and other items necessary to give Renter such access.
3. Renter shall remove all personal property, trash, and other items that were not
present in the venue when Renter took control of it. There are dumpsters next to the
building. *If decorator is hired, please make sure cleanup happens after removal of their
items and all balloons are popped.
4. Renter will be liable for any physical and personal damages, legal actions, and/or loss of reputation or business opportunities that Owner may incur as a consequence of the actions of Renter or any of Renter’s guests while Renter is in control of the venue and shall indemnify and hold harmless the Owner against any and all legal actions which may arise from Renter’s use of the venue. (This includes any incidents or occurrences due to alcohol or alcohol consumption.)
5. Any disputes arising under this contract shall be adjudicated in the Owner’s local jurisdiction.
6. Renter must adhere to all CDC guidelines/
7. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN BUILDING.
In witness of their understanding of and agreement to the terms and conditions herin contained, the parties affix their signatures below.