Before You Fill this Form
- This form is specifically for Volunteering opportunities. If you are looking for internship opportunities, the right application form is available here.
- If you wish to specifically apply as a Student Volunteer Mentor from Hyd/Secunderabad for Cyber Congresss Initiaitive, you can check out the application form here
- You will need a scanned copy of your latest photo
You will need a scanned copy of your proof of ID
You will have to submit a 500 Word Statement of Purpose (SOP) to share your expectations and areas of interest with us, so keep that ready.
- You have to be over 18 years of age and not more than 60 years of age as on date of application submission to be eligible to apply as a volunteer. Else, you can apply as a student volunteer in the appropriate form.
Your application does not guarantee automatic acceptance. The purpose of this form is to merely capture information and evaluate against emerging opportunities.
- Your address, Proof of ID and such other personal identifiable information will be shared with departments within police on a need basis only. The data will not be used for any other purpose.
- At no point during your application or thereafter will you need to pay any fee for this process. Please do not fall prey to scamsters.
- Volunteering Opportunities are not paid for. However, depending on the assignment and project, we try to ensure that any expense incurred by the volunteer is reimbursed.
- This form is managed by the Women Safety Wing, Telangana Police. For submitting feedback on this form, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org