Downtown Seneca Merchants Association Rules/Regulations
• All exhibits must be original works executed since 2021. The quality of exhibited work is expected to be equal to the images submitted for consideration.
• Maximum of two artists per booth No more than 2 artists may occupy one tent (additional fee is required for 2 artists). Two artists collaborating to produce single pieces of art may qualify as a single exhibitor, but all works displayed should be products of collaboration rather than individual works by each collaborator.
• Paintings, graphics and photographs must be suitably framed or matted.
• Each artist is to display the provided event identification card showing name, space number and city of residence.
• Artists are responsible for supplying their own tents and for making their tents sturdy against the wind, rain, etc. Anchor weights are required.
• Each exhibitor is solely responsible for supplying his/her own tables and chairs necessary or displaying in the booth.
• Artists will receive a booth space of approximately 11’ X 12.’ Artists will not take up any additional booth space. An artist can request 2 booth spaces. The cost is $25 for each individual both space.
• Artists must submit a vendor application and $7.00 fee as required by The City of Seneca upon acceptance.
• All vehicles must be removed from the show area no later than 1⁄2 hour before the show begins. Setup and breakdown times are strictly enforced. Any person closing his/her booth before the scheduled closing time shall be disqualified from future shows.
• Registration will be open on Saturday, September 30th, 2023 from 8 AM.
• All booths must be set up and completed no later than 10:30 AM to be eligible for the show.
• All artists MUST CHECK IN AT REGISTRATION located at Brews on the Alley 109 Ram Cat Alley, near the intersection of Ram Cat Alley and N. Fairplay Street. You will be given an artist packet, which will include your Booth Assignment, an event map, your city license (which MUST be displayed in your booth), and pertinent information regarding the show. We encourage you to read everything in your packet before the show opens for business.
• Without exception, artists’ vehicles will not be allowed on site after the setup times specified above.
Electricity is not available for this event.