Purpose: This registration form is to initiate and document ICN burial services for the deceased. The information gathered in this form will be used to create the death certificate, so please ensure it is accurate. Please visit our website www.icntn.org/funeral for details on the burial process, prices, and policy.
- The deceased shall be Muslim and located in the Greater Nashville Area.
- Total amount due is required before burial services begin via Card (debit or credit), Check (paper or electronic) to "ICN", PayPal, or Cash.
- Follow the instructions provided by the ICN Funeral and Graveyard Services team, regarding transportation, Ghusl (washing), Kafan (shrouding), Salat al-Janaza (congregational funeral prayer), and burial.
- Click "Next" to continue completing the following form. Items marked with an asterisk (*) require a response.
- You can save your responses to complete later by clicking on "Save for Later".
- Before beginning the form make sure to gather information about the deceased (birth date, SSN, etc.), parent information, and the ID of the deceased individual. This form will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
- The authorized representative listed should have superior right to complete the funeral arrangements for the deceased.
Have questions? Email email@example.com, call or text 615-200-0755, or message us on WhatsApp.