Join Regina Marie Designs Fine Art & Crafts Gallery for our first group show!
In celebration of Women's History Month, we will be highlighting the stories of women in the arts.
We want you to share the pieces of your work that hold special meaning in your artistic journey - the subject you first explored, the series you enjoyed the most; whatever that looks like for your practice.
- Open to artists 18+
- Original pieces only.
- All mediums are accepted.
- All artwork must be for sale.
- Framed dimensions should not exceed 24 x 30 inches (can be adjusted on a case-by-case basis)
- Paintings must be framed or gallery-wrapped canvas width (min. ~1.5 inches).
- All art must be fully produced by the artist submitting it; made in 2020 or later.
- The application deadline is on January 15, 2023.
- Please submit between 3-5 pieces.
- Acceptance notification e-mails will be sent on February 3, 2023.
- All sales are subject to the Gallery Commission Rate (40% to the gallery, 60% to the artist).
- Artists may not withdraw work until after the exhibit's closing date.
- Work drop-off is due by February 24th, 2023.
- Work pick-up is due by May 21st, 2023.
Pre-paid postage return labels must be included when shipping artwork to the gallery. The gallery is not responsible for the payment of shipping artwork, or any damage that may occur as a result of shipping.
- The artist maintains an online presence through 1 or more social media platforms to contribute to the marketing of the event.
- The artist maintains a consistent pricing structure that matches across all other shows, markets, websites, and galleries.