Application Information & Instructions
Please complete and submit Parts 1 & 2 of the 2022 LRAP Application.
Complete & submit Cardozo's online 2022 LRAP Application 1 (below).
Email the the following documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of your 2021 W-2 and Federal Income Tax Return.
- A copy of your 3 most recent pay stubs.
- Copies of your student loan billing statements for each educational loan for which you are responsible. The statemetns must include the monthly/quarterly repayment amount & the outstanding loan balance of each educational loan. Please submit the following (where applicable):
- Private loan statements (July 2022 - September 2022)
- Institutional loan statements (3 most recent monthly/quarterly statements)
- Federal loan statements (January 2020, February 2020, March 2020 statements. Please note - we will not be providing LRAP assistance for federal loans while payments and interenst are suspended. We are still requiring the submission of these statments with this application).
- Any supporting documentation concerning your resources and/or extraordinary expenses.
- A copy of your spouse’s 2021 W-2 and Federal Income Tax Return.
- A copy of your spouse’s most recent pay stub.
Submit ALL "Part 2" supporting documentation
in one email to: email@example.com
Email subject line:
"2022 LRAP Application 1 - Part 2"
* * * * *
2022 LRAP Application 1
(Parts 1 & 2)
Submission Deadline: October 19, 2022
Your 2022 LRAP application will NOT be processed if any of the required documentation is not properly submitted.
You are required to furnish the LRAP Committee in writing if there are ANY changes to your employment, income, overall finances, student loan repayment plan(s) and/or $ amount(s), or any other pertinent details, from the date of your 2022 LRAP Application submission until the end of the 2022 LRAP funding cycle.