Deadline - APRIL 2, 2023
This application is for USHE employees who wish to attend a USHE institution as a student different from where they are currently employed. Recipients may receive a scholarship of up to 50% of tuition and fees. Due to limited funding and high interest in the program, an annual award cap may be established, and award amounts may vary each semester. This application is only for the 2023-2024 academic year. Applicants must reapply to the scholarship annually if they wish to continue receiving funds.
Key Application Requirements
All applicants must:
- Be employed full-time at a USHE institution. (If eligible for funding, applicants must remain employed full-time at a USHE institution for the duration of eligibility.)
- Be admitted as a student to a different USHE institution than the one at which the applicant is currently employed and has declared intent to enroll.
- Pursue a program of study leading to a certificate, degree, or other credential related to their current job duties.
Information required for this application:
- Enrollment information for the 2023-2024 academic year
- A brief explanation for enrolling at another institution other than the one at which the applicant is employed (500 words or less)
- A letter of approval on institutional letterhead (by your employing institution) from a Dean, Assistant Vice President, Director, or equivalent, or any employee more senior stating that your educational pursuit is related to your current job duties
A completed and approved application does not guarantee funding.
Note - This application will need to be completed in one session. You will not be able to save work and complete it later. Before you start, please have all the necessary information to complete the application.