· Anyone who pays separate from the single group payment will be charged regular admission
· Outside food and drink are allowed. No alcohol, glass containers, or plastic lids and straws are allowed. Plastic lids and straws can end up in animal exhibits and can be dangerous if consumed.
· You are welcome to bring coolers however, we do not have a place to store them
· Please do not share your food with the animals, your food can be harmful to them
· We have an allotted bus parking. There is a 10-minute limit for loading and unloading in front of our admission plaza
· Please bring all necessary medications for your group. CPZ staff are not allowed to administer medication
· The zoo is the animals’ home. Please treat the zoo and the animals with respect. No teasing, yelling, or throwing items at our animals!
· Glass fronts are for your protection as well as the animals’. Please do not knock-on glass fronts
· Observe all posted signs. Do not cross barriers
· Please have 1 adult chaperone for every 10 students
· No running is allowed in the zoo. Walk only on the provided, public walkways and paths
· Please supervise children at all times, including in the restroom
*If groups do not adhere to the rules, you will be asked to leave without a refund.