Deadline: April 7, 2023
Purpose: In honor of the founder of CPE, this fund will provide support of up to $1,000 to underrepresented CECs, Residents and/or Psychotherapy Students to attend the ACPE annual meeting, or, when not meeting, the Community of Practice gathering of their choice. Support can include meeting registration, hotel/lodging, or transportation costs.
Eligibility: Any current ACPE CEC, Resident, or Spiritually Integrated Psychotherapy student.
· Eligible applications will be awarded with preference given to students from underrepresented populations. Students are encouraged to apply at the earliest possible date in order to make arrangements for travel.
· Students must include their plans for the use of the funds (including a basic budget) as a part of their application.
· The Foundation will host at least one gathering for Boisen Scholars to connect, network and share their learning experiences (this will be either a virtual gathering or held during the ACPE annual meeting).
· Boisen Scholars will be required to share a written reflection on their learning experiences from their conference attendance.
· Awards will be made up to $1,000 per person, with the average award amount being $500.