About Our Company:
At Crystal Ngozi Beauty & Esthetics our mission is to empower professional women of color struggling with acne and hyperpigmentation to establish trust and the highest self-esteem through professional skincare treatments in a safe space.
Additionally, within this community, we build resources and knowledge to assist in overcoming the disadvantages presented to women of color by Corporate America.
Our Vision is to create a legacy that inspires generations of women of color to boost confidence through consistent skin health routines and customized treatment plans. Crystal Ngozi Beauty & Esthetics is the expert in treating skin of color and looks to set the standard for future spa professionals with gainful employment opportunities and education.
What You'll Do:
- Provide customized and personalized facials to clientele through a deep understanding of ingredients and product offerings
- Complete a comprehensive Skin Analysis of each client to better understand the needs of their skin today and in the future
- Educate your clients on their homecare routine and provide personalized recommendations
- Create an educational experience for each individual you touch
- Listen to each client to create a unique experience rooted in hospitality
The Ideal Candidate:
- A valid Esthetics license (not a temporary license)
- A valid Laser Practitioner License (preferred, but not required)
- At least 1-2 years of experience performing facials (school experience will be counted)
- A passion for the skincare industry
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule - The Schedule is Tuesday- Saturday.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience with Peels
- Experience with Lasers
You can learn more about our organization here: https://crystalngozibeauty.com/