EMSA offers some guidelines for daily living and expects its members to abide by these when representing EMSA or Riverdell Spiritual Centre.
1. We take full responsibility for our thoughts, emotions, words and actions, monitoring the integrity of our motives at all times.
2. We treat ourselves and others with Loving-Kindness. We are all growing on our unique path to wisdom.
3. We are caretakers of the natural world and act responsibly for the benefit of future generations.
4. We uphold the laws of the land.
5. We respect each individual regardless of:
Race, colour, gender, age, mental, emotional or physical capacity, sexual orientation, marital or financial status, religious or political belief.
6. What we offer of our time, talent and resources we do so without coercion.