Thank you for your application to present at the NW Ministry Conference, on March 17-18, 2023!
Please fill out this form as completely as possible. Applications will be considered based upon a matrix of five criteria:
1. Relevancy to the topic of Building Resilience. Workshops need to guide attendees in helping to build resilience, help them process change, and rediscover new ways or things moving forward that will help them forward in their ministry context. Help or promote self-care. Encourage and assist in kingdom thrust!
2. Adheres to conference goals of ENCOURAGING, EQUIPPING, and helping to EXTEND the Kingdom of God here in the NW!
3. Fits within one of our ministry focus tracks - STARS, Mental Health, Pastoral/Adult Ministries, KidMin, Youth Min, Worship/Tech/Digital Art, Women's Ministry, Every Tribe, Tongue and Nation!
4. Deference to sponsors and virtual exhibitors.
5. Deference to applications submitted before December 1, 2022.
You will be notified (via email) by the end of December if your workshop has been selected. All workshops that are not selected in the first round will be put on a waitlist. It is vital that you confirm acceptance of your workshop.
Please note there is no charge to speak and no honorarium given to workshop presenters. Workshop presenters will be able to enjoy all the workshops and mainstage presentations at no cost. Workshop presenters are responsible for providing their own technology to connect to our workshop venues. We will be glad to help with this.