St John's CE Academy - Section 10 Consultation
1. About you: which of the following best describes you?
Member of staff or governor at a local school
Local business owner
Local authority employee
2. Where do you live, approximately, in relation to the proposed site on the Wellington Gate housing development in Grove?
Within 1 mile
Within 3 miles
Within 5 miles
More than 5 miles away
3. Do you agree that opening the proposed Church of England Academy will provide extra choice for parents and meet a need to provide additional school places in Grove and the surrounding area?
4. Do you agree that the vision and values of St John's CE Academy meet the needs of the community?
5. We want the school to be an important part of the local community. Are there any services you would like the school to offer the local community?
Use of sports facilities
Use of rooms/auditoriums
Other (Please List)
6. Do you have any views on the fact that it will be an 'all through' school, from age 2 - 16? If so, please note them in the space below.
7. Should the Vale Academy Trust enter into a Funding Agreement with the Secretary of State for Education in order to open this school? It is the central government who are funding the building of this new school. In order for the school to open it will need to sign a contract (called a Funding Agreement) with the Department for Education.
8. Please add any additional comments or feedback relating to this proposed new school in the box below:
Supplementary information (not compulsory)
If you would like us to stay in touch with you, to provide details about the outcome of the consultation and the latest developments please add your contact details below.
Street Address Line 2
State / Province
Postal / Zip Code
Should be Empty: