The applying (applicant) organization, or its fiscal agent, must be tax exempt under Section 501 (C) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. A fiscal agent must submit a letter of agreement. (See Proposal Instructions, Section III)
The average grant will range from $5,000 - $10,000 and applicants are limited to receiving one grant award from the Foundation.
Application Date: October 1
Application Deadline: October 31 Notification: December 1
The Rotary Club of Baton Rouge, Inc. Foundation Grant Committee meets on annual basis to review grant requests.
1. The completed Proposal and all attachments must be received by the Rotary Club by the application deadline. Staff ensures that eligibility requirements are met and the proposal is complete.
2. Members of the Rotary Club of Baton Rouge, Inc. Foundation Grant Committee may contact applicants, and conduct site visits to answer questions regarding the proposal prior to review.
3. Eligible applications are submitted to the Rotary Club of Baton Rouge, Inc. Foundation Grant Committee for funding consideration.
4. The Rotary Club of Baton Rouge, Inc. Foundation Board reviews and approves recommended grants.
5. Applicants are notified of the Board's decision in writing. If funded, the applicant will receive an award letter that outlines reporting requirements and any restrictions or terms connected to the grant. Affer the grantee signs the Letter of Agreement, a check will be issued to the grantee.
Rotary Club of Baton Rouge, Inc. Foundation Fund Proposal Instructions
I. NARRATIVE SECTION
This section should include the following information (500 word limit):
History of the organization with an overview of current programs and activities.
Description of challenge to be met by the project/program.
Description of the project. including strategies. measurable outcomes and a
timeline. Note if the project is a replication of a successful evidenced based
Plan for evaluating the project/program and the desired results.
Plan for continuing the project/program after the Rotary Club of Baton Rouge
Foundation funding ends.