Formed in 1999, Prescott Downtown Partnership has been a dedicated contributor to the health and prosperity of Prescott.
Members consist of retailers, property owners, hospitality, banks & financial organizations, educational institutions, arts, museums, media, professionals, realtors, residents, churches, social services, utilities and anyone who loves Downtown Prescott!
Our Mission is to advocate for Downtown Businesses by
• Coordinating and Promoting Events
• Creating Partnerships
• Providing Leadership
• Keeping Downtown Prescott Vibrant
- Prescott Rodeo Days Arts & Crafts Show (Fourth of July)
- Prescott’s Holiday Light Parade (November)
- Kendall Jasper’s Flower Baskets
- Annual Collector-Series Christmas Mug Fundraiser
- Prescott’s Summer Concert Series
- Arizona’s Christmas City Events & Courthouse Lighting
- Yavapai County Courthouse Plaza Event Management
- Downtown Kiosk Advertising for Non-Profit Events
We envision a prosperous downtown business community that attracts residents and visitors, while preserving our small town historic charm.