The recipient will demonstrate noticeable achievements in one or more of the following criteria:
– Substantiated history as an established business including, but not limited to: number of years in business, sustained expansion, growth in square footage, and/or growth in net worth.
in number of employees and impact on the job market.
– Demonstrated ethical leadership and corporate stewardship and impact in the community through use of personnel or financial contributions. Include information on specific contributions of money, time, or resources to charitable causes and membership in councils, boards and clubs providing support and services to the community.
– Demonstrated outstanding customer service.
Innovation and creativity
– Demonstrated innovativeness of product or service offered to illustrate creativity and imagination of management.
– industry recognition, aesthetics of the business, new product growth, and/or innovative marketing.