Full tuition scholarships are available to learners for interactive cohorts in 2024. Please complete this form to be considered for a scholarship.
Please add CHW@CEimpact.com to your email contact list to ensure you receive future communications about your application. Please also check your junk email folder periodically to be sure you do not miss important information.
- January 23, 2024 - May 7, 2024
- Class meets every Tuesday evening from 6PM-8PM CST for a total of 16 weeks.
- Reading and homework assignments are required as part of the course.
- Each learner will complete an additional 60 hours of off-site service learning in order to build a toolkit of community resources.
- A course attendance policy will be enforced (no more than 2 excused absences allowed).
To be considered for this scholarship, candidates must:
- Meet the eligibility criteria noted within this application on the next screen
- Commit to active participation in all program components
- Attend weekly live distance learning scheduled events
- Complete all reading and homework assignments
- Complete 60 hours of service learning experiences within their local community.
- Identify a 'dedicated supporter' (pharmacist, manager, or owner) who will actively support the candidate’s participation in the program for the full 16 weeks and beyond.
- Be willing to provide feedback to assist in outcomes measurement and reporting related to the impact the program has on the profession of pharmacy and all communities served.