The parties choose the above stated addresses as their physical addresses at which legal proceedings may be instituted. They also allow for contractors under Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services to enter the home of the address listed above for the purpose of providing pet services.
The Owner wishes to engage the Sitter/ Trainer and the Sitter/ Trainer agrees to undertake the services under the terms and provisions defined in this Pet Services Agreement as well as the Owner's Information sheet, Pet Information sheet(s) and the Veterinary Release Form which shall all become part of this Contract. Any reference to pets in this contract shall refer to those specified on the Pet Information sheet(s).
Please read the following policies and procedures:
1. Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services agrees to provide pet sitting, dog training, dog walking and other applicable pet care services in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of the services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives and releases Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services from any and all claims against the company, its owners, employees, contractors and representatives, except those arising from negligence or willful misconduct on the part of Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services.
2. Client agrees to notify Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services of any concerns within 24 hours of completion of services.
3. Client agrees to pay all charges accrued for services rendered. Client understands that payment is due at or prior to the time of the commencement of services unless explicably agreed upon supplementary payment terms.
4. Client will incur a $25 charge for each returned check in addition to any and all bank fees attributed to the returned check. Clients will also be charged a 25% non refundable deposit on all wedding services and boarding services to secure their service date(s).
5. Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services shall exercise all precautions against sickness, injury, escape, loss, accidents or death of Client’s pet(s). Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services is not responsible for sickness, injury, escape, loss accidents or death of Client’s pet(s) unless caused through negligence or willful misconduct on the part of Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services.
6. Client represents and warrants that pet(s) are currently vaccinated in accordance with all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
7. Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services will follow the directions of the Veterinary Release Form in the case a pet should become injured or sick.
8. Client accepts responsibility for all medical expenses and other damages resulting from an injury to the Pet Sitter, other persons or other animal(s) caused by the Client’s pet(s) or negligent act.
9. Client agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services in the event of a claim by any person injured or otherwise damaged by Client’s pet(s) or negligent act.
10. Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the scheduled visits for services cancelled with less than
24 hours’ notice prior to the scheduled service for walks and daycare. Training fees are non refundable once the payment has been made. Boarding and weddings that are cancelled within 14 days notice will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% and if it is within 7 days a 100% charge will be applied. These charges are non refundable.
11. Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time if the Pet Sitter, in his/her sole discretion, determines that
the Client’s pet(s) poses a danger to the health or safety of itself, other pets, other people or the Pet Sitter. If concerns prohibit the Pet
Sitter from caring for the pet, Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services will attempt to contact to contact the Client to arrange alternative care. If the Client
cannot be contacted, the Client authorizes Pet Sitting Company to place the pet in a licensed kennel with all charges and fees arising to
be the responsibility of the Client.
12. Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services reserves the right to refuse service to any client, at any time, for any reason.
13. This document gives Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services and its representatives authorization to enter the Client’s listed address as needed to perform agreed upon services.
14. Client expressly gives Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services the authority to employ a locksmith on their behalf and to promptly reimburse Pet Sitting
Company for all costs incurred in the event of a malfunction of the lock, keys or automatic door opener.
15. Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services is not liable for any loss or damage in the event of a burglary or other crime that should occur while under this contract.
16. Client agrees to properly secure the home prior to leaving the premises. Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services will re-secure the home to the best of its ability at the end of each visit.
17. In the case of an emergency, inclement weather or a natural disaster, the Client authorizes Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services to use reasonable
judgment for the care and well being of Client’s pet(s) and residence. Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services will make reasonable efforts to maintain service during these conditions but reserves the right to adjust the schedule of service based on the sole discretion of the Pet Sitter.
18. Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services is not responsible for any damages beyond the control of the Pet Sitter.
19. Client is responsible for supplying the necessary equipment and supplies needed for the care of their pet(s) including, but not limited to, a sturdy, well-fit harness or collar and leash for walks or in case of emergencies, pet food, medications, identification tags, litter boxes, cat litter and cleaning supplies. Client authorizes any purchase of necessary for the satisfactory performance of duties. Costs of all purchases and related service fees will be reimbursed to Pet Sitting Company with 14 days.
20. Client authorizes the use of pet(s) pictures on website, social media and/or marketing materials for promotional purposes.
21. Client authorizes this contract to be valid approval for services so as to permit Sun's Out Paws Out Pet Services to accept all future in person, telephone, online, mail or email reservations and provide services without additional signed contracts or written authorizations.
22. The Term of this document apply to all pets owned by the client, including any and all new pets that the customer obtains on or after
the date this document was signed.
23. Interest will be added to unpaid invoices after 30 days of being unpaid. 2% will be added every two weeks and will compound until the final payment is made on the invoice.
I have read the above terms and conditions. I know, understand and agree to all terms stated above and they are legally binding.
By Signing below, I am accepting this document as a contractual agreement and agree to its terms and conditions.