Terms and Conditions:
1) All merchandise displays will be subject to Lessor's approval. Lessor reserves the right to cancel a booth reservation prior to the event at its sole discretion if the vendor or his/her products are deemed to be detrimental to or inconsistent with the quality, theme or dignified image of the event. No large flags, signage or banners are allowed outside of your booth space.
2) Lessor and Ponderosa High School Pickleball club shall organize and promote the event.
3) Lessor reserves the right to assign all space locations and make space assignment changes prior to the event opening. Booth spots and event times may be slightly altered. Lessors will notify vendors via email about any changes.
4) Lessor is not responsible or liable for the loss or damage to Exhibitor's property from theft, mysterious disappearance, damage by fire, water, weather, accident or any other cause.
5) Lessor make no representations or warranties not expressly set forth herein.
6) Vendor agrees to provide Lessors with a description of the general exhibition content and agrees to only display products, represent services, or display signs that have been approved by Lessors in its sole discretion. Vendor shall not display or sell drug-related paraphernalia or pornography, Positively NO guns, ammunition or explosives are to be brought in, sold or traded. Alcoholic beverages may not be dispensed or consumed on the premises by patrons or vendors. Not following this section shall result in fines.
7) Vendor agrees to design, construct, and operate their exhibit in accordance with the best interests of the event, good taste, and the standards established by Lessors. Lessors shall have sole discretion to determine whether vendor's exhibit and/or products are in compliance with the requirements of this Agreement.
8) Vendor agrees to have exhibit set up, complete and clean, by the 9:00am start of the event. Vendors must also keep exhibit clean and open for business during ALL HOURS of the event. Exhibitor also agrees to remove all remaining trash and merchandise from booth space. Failure to do either will result in a monetary fine.
9) Vendor agrees to keep the exhibit within the boundaries of the space leased and arrange the exhibit in such a way as to avoid interference with other vendor booths. (This included individuals staffing the booths) Failure to comply with this provision will result in additional charges for space used or dismissal from event.
10) Vendor agrees to duly report all sales made during the exhibition in accordance with the appropriate sales tax regulations. Vendors also agree to comply with all pertinent city, county, state and federal laws, ordinances, fire and safety codes.
11) Vendor agrees to be responsible for the payment of any damage charges assessed by The Paisley Pumpkin and Ponderosa High School for failure to observe the rules and regulations.
12) Vendor accepts total responsibility for his/her exhibit and its safety and agrees to conduct his/her activities on the event premises so as not to endanger any person lawfully thereon. Lessor, school, and county shall have no responsibility for damages to the exhibit caused by fire, robbery, accident or any other destructive cause. Vendor also accepts total responsibility for any and all injuries to vendor, his/her family, officers, agents, customers, employees, or other representatives while they are on the event premises and for any injuries to other persons that may occur within the confines of the event, or which are caused in whole or part by vendor's products or exhibit or by vendor, his/her family, officers, agents, employees, or other representatives.
13) Refunds will not be made for any reason and cancellation or reschedule will be determined by the Lessor.
14) Vendor agrees to participate in the event registered for. In the event that the vendor is unable to attend the Merry Mustang Market, the vendor shall notify Lessors by email at email@example.com prior to the event or the vendor risks being banned from future events.
15) Should Vendor fail to comply in any material respect with the terms of this Agreement, the payments made to the time of breach shall be retained by Lessor as liquidated damages, and Lessor shall have the right to reassign contracted space to another vendor. Such discretions will be based on the best outcome for the event.
16) Vendor agrees to indemnify, defend and protect Lessor, Douglas County and Ponderosa High School against and hold and save Lessor harmless from any and all claims, demands, suits, liability, damages, loss or costs of whatever kind of nature which might result from any of vendor's merchandise, or from any action or failure to act by Lessor or any of his/her family, officers, agents, volunteers, employees or other representatives, including but not limited to claims of loss or damage, harm or injury to the person or property of vendor or any of his/her family, officers, agents, employees, or other representatives, or of third persons.
17) It is mutually agreed that no amendments, alterations or variations of this agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties.
18) Booth Space will be reserved when the application and the contract are accepted by the Lessor. Payment for booth space must be made in full and received by the Lessor prior to the deadline.
19) Exhibitor agrees that his/her submitted application / contract along with the terms and conditions herein are made part of this Agreement.
20) Vendor will be charged in the event the exhibitor damages the parking lot, sidewalk, walls, flooring, leaves the booth with trash, unwanted merchandise, or breaks event rules.
21) Vendor/Exhibitor will abide by set up and take down rules.
Upon check-in, exhibitors are required to donate an item valued at $15 or more to the drawing benefiting the Ponderosa Pickleball Club.