Camper Code of Conduct Agreement:
1. I agree to pay attention and actively participate in camp activities.
2. I understand that there is no cell phone or text phone use during camp activities. Staff may ask students to leave in their book bag, locker, or dorm until camp is over, if needed.
3. I understand that my parent will be contacted to pick me up if my behavior becomes disruptive.
4. Illegal drugs, alcohol, theft, bullying (directly or through social media) or sexual behavior is not allowed at OSSB/OSD.
5. I will cooperate with camp staff.
6. I will wear clothing appropriate for camp at all times. Clothing with words or pictures that are related to drugs/drug use, tobacco, alcohol/alcoholic beverages, sexual references violence or bigotry are not permitted. Any attire or statement that may cause a hostile, intimidating, degrading, offensive, harassing or discriminatory environment is prohibited.