If you would like to make an anonymous submission, please return to the previous page and submit a written story. If selected, I will read your story out loud during the episode and keep your name anonymous.
Guidelines for creating your submission:
- Your submission should include a story or reflection and what it means to you. Not only do we want to hear your wonderful story, but we also want to know what you've learned from it or how it has impacted your life. While each episode has a specific topic, also keep in mind the overall theme of the podcast: bridging the gap between the mundane and the mystical.
- Not all submissions will make it on an episode of the show. I'll select the ones that align best with the topic of the episode and the overall podcast. If yours is selected, you'll be notified by email.
- Your file has to be in an MP3, M4A, WAV, MPG, MOV, or MP4 format.
- You can use your phone to record and upload, or use an online tool like online-voice-recorder.com
- Please make sure there is no background noise and the audio is high quality. Submissions must be no more than 5 minutes long.