By submitting your podcast entry you agree to the following terms:
- You understand there’s no guarantee that your submission will be used for a podcast episode. If selected, you will receive a courtesy notification via email of when the episode will air.
- This submission is anonymous in the sense that your real name will not be shared. However, complete anonymity is not guaranteed. Make sure not to include any personally identifying information within your story.
- In consideration of being invited to appear on the Divinely Human Podcast, you hereby acknowledge that Alegna Moss (“Podcaster”) is the sole owner of all rights. You agree that your participation in the Podcast confers upon you no rights of use, ownership, or copyright. You also understand that Alegna Moss has the right to edit the content as she sees fit.
- You agree that you will receive no monetary compensation for your submission and participation in the Divinely Human Podcast.
- You authorize Alegna Moss to publish any or all content without limitation and at any point, including on but not limited to the Divinely Human Podcast, the alegnamoss.com website, Alegna’s social media platforms, or for any other use or purpose at Alegna’s sole discretion.
- You confirm that the material submitted is your own. No third party may own or control the material submitted, and it must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- You agree to the use of your story and intellectual property, for educational, advertising, and promotional purposes for the Podcast, but not as an endorsement of any product or service.
- You release Alegna Moss from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with the making, producing, reproducing, processing, exhibiting, distributing, publishing, and transmitting by any means or otherwise using the above-mentioned production.