Read the information below carefully.
The Junior Volunteer (JV) Program is designed to allow a small number of students to take a leadership role with the Wildlife Camp program. The goal is to develop and practice leadership skills that will impact the participants' camp experience as well as their lives after camp.
- Be at least 15 years old
- Been to Wildlife camp at least 2 years
- Proven leadership skills and/or potential
- Applicants must submit this application by May 1st.
- Applicants will complete an interview.
- Applicants will be notified as soon as the selections have been made.
- Helping instructors prepare for classes (setup, supplies, etc)
- Assist instructors with class facilitation
- Assist with campers' supervision
- Help take pictures as needed
- Plus whatever is needed to make camp successful!