1) LSA individual award nominees must be employed by an AATC member throughout the awards process.
2) All nominees must have:–– worked at their current property or management company for at least 1-year; AND must have worked in their current position for at least 1-year. *Date of hire or promotion must be on or before October 1, 2021*
3) Regional Property Supervisors, Regional Maintenance Supervisors, and Executives must have worked in their current position for a minimum of 2-years.
4) Previous LSA Award winners are not eligible to win the same category again.
5) Previous nominees may be nominated again.
Any individual who directly manages and oversees the operations of one or more communities. If nominating a multi-site manager, please list all known properties and combine unit count.
A Regional Property Supervisor must supervise - not directly manage - three (3) or more communities.
Must be at a VP level or higher within current Owner/Management company. Some job titles include: Area Vice President, Regional Vice President, Executive Vice President, Senior Vice President
Any individual, other than the Lead Maintenance Technician, who is part of the on-site maintenance team. This award has previously been called Service Support of the Year.
Any individual who directly manages and oversees the maintenance operations of one or more communities. If nominating a multi-site maintenance supervisor, please list all known properties and combine unit count. A Maintenance Supervisor is commonly referred to as a Lead Maintenance Technician.
An individual who supports the daily operations of a company or portfolio but does not directly work on property. This individual could work in training, marketing, IT/Software support, accounting, construction, HR, etc.
1) LSA Community Award nominees must be an AATC member.
2) Properties must have been open for business, with residents living on site, for at least 12 months.
3) Previous LSA Team Award and Property Award winners ARE eligible to win a Community of the Year Award.
4) Previous LSA Community of the Year Award winners ARE NOT eligible to win another Community of the Year Award.