Do you want to be part of a team that is helping create hopeful tomorrows for individuals across the state of Connecticut? Submit your information and you may be contacted by one of our hiring managers to further discuss available opportunities across Wheeler.
We are looking for clinicians to provide individualized and/or group services to children, adolescents/families or adults in both community-based and outpatient settings. If you have high energy, work from a strengths-based perspective and want to join an organization that is a leader healthcare, then we want to hear from you!
Full Time candidates are eligible for a sign-on bonus!
Must hold one of the following credentials to start employment: LMSW, LPCA, LMFTA, LCSW, LMFT, LPC or licensed Psychologist. December grads encouraged!
Wheeler Clinic offers access to a comprehensive array of benefits, including:
For Good Health
Anthem Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision insurance
Health Savings Account (HSA), with company contribution
• Wellness Programs
• Free annual flu shots
For a Secure Future
• Company paid Life and AD&D insurance
• 403(b) Plan, with clinic contributions for eligible employees
For Career Advancement
• Education Reimbursement Program
• Training and development opportunities
• Reimbursement for licensure
• Productivity incentives
• Supervision hours towards licensure
For Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal leave
15 vacation days in first year
9 company paid holidays
2 floating holidays (starting January 1st)
2 personal days
8 sick days
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling
• Employee discounts on cell phone services
If you would like please visit our website for more information!