Must be a local public food truck/booth, whose primary commercial function is to serve food to the general public. There is NO guaranteed vending space for past participants. A vendor fee and contract are required. Participants must provide mobile food license and proof of liability insurance if contracted (see below).
Vendor agrees to provide:
· Certificate of Insurance –Proof of casualty and general liability insurance, including products-completed operations, property damage, bodily injury, and personal & advertising injury, in the minimum amount of one million dollars ($1,000,000) per occurrence. The following must be covered as additional insureds: City of Fairfield, Ohio its officials, employees, and volunteers. Coverage shall be primary and non-contributing as respects the City of Fairfield, Ohio, its officials, employees and volunteers.
· Vendor shall furnish the City with original certificates (with required additional insured language) and amendatory endorsements providing the insurance coverage required above. All certificates and endorsements are to be received by the City of Fairfield before the event. City reserves the right to require complete certified copies of all insurance policies, including endorsements, required by these specifications, at any time.
· Visible proof of Mobile Food Service Operation License – must be current
· Visible proof of annual Fire inspector permit – must be current
· All mobile food units must have one 5-pound ABC portable fire extinguisher within the unit and readily available to the unit operator. In addition, any unit that has any cooking equipment that involves vegetable or animal oils and fats is required to have a Class K portable fire extinguisher.
· Food service equipment needed to cook and serve your food
· Adequate staff to operate the truck during all event hours (dressed appropriately for a family venue)
· Quality truck sign and menu display board with menu items and prices and truck decorations to display a professional image of your truck
· Transportation to and from the event for your staff