Policies on Tuition Discounts
Students awarded a tuition discount agree to the following:
1. Any student who is awarded a tuition discount must maintain a grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
2. Tuition discounts are only valid for three consecutive semesters where the students maintain 10 courses over those three consecutive semesters.
a) After two consecutive semesters, the student will be required to take
an appropriate amount of courses that are needed to maintain the 10-course rule.
b) Students who skip a semester will have their discount revoked.
3. Students may request from the academic advisor that their tuition discount be renewed for an additional three semesters. A Department Chair will review the request from the academic advisor and make the decision on if the student needs to resubmit an aid application.
4. Students are required to deliver tax returns and utility bills to confirm eligibility upon the request of an administrator at the College.
5. Tuition discounts will not apply to administrative fees including but not limited to, payment processing fees and technology fees.
6. If a student is caught lying on their tuition discount application their approve discounts are immediately revoked and they are expelled from Queens College of Theology.
7. If the student violates any college policy the tuition discount will be revoked.
8. Students who have gotten their tuition discounts revoked may re-apply for the next semester.
9. Tuition discounts are not applicable for IRS tax purposes as it is a private, unrestricted, institutional scholarships/discounts.
10. Tuition discounts are not federal-based loans, or federal-based financial aid policies and grants.
11. Tuition discounts may not be used for books, bookstores, or College merchandise.
12. Tuition discount offers are only valid upon acceptance of students' admission into the College.
13. Tuition discount offers will expire if the student does not register for the upcoming semester in which the tuition discount would have been applicable in.