VENDOR APPLICATION - Be pART of the ART
Downtown Daytona Beach Holiday Wine Walk
Saturday, December 10
1:00 - 5:00 pm
The Riverfront Arts Market presented by Riverfront Arts District (RAD) in Downtown Daytona Beach is partnering with Downtown Daytona Beach Events' Holiday Wine Walk. This popular event will attract residents and visitors throughout the Daytona Beach area. Patrons stroll along beautiful Downtown Daytona Beach enjoying the popular wine walk, shops & restuarants, live entertainment, and the Riverfront Arts Market arts & crafts.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE MUST HAVE AT LEAST 5 VENDORS TO BE PART OF THIS EVENT. PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS! APPLICATION WILL BE CLOSED ON FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2.
Single Space (approx 12x12) $50
Double Space (approx 12x24) $75
SET UP TIMES
· Saturday, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm - must be set up by 1:00 pm
· Exhibit time: 1:00 - 5:00 pm
· Please indicate the approximate arrival time or email Theresa@im-daytona.com.
· Beach Street – corners of Beach and Magnolia (west side of Beach Street; north and south side of Magnolia)
· Exhibit time: 1:00 – 5:00 pm
· Unload on Beach Street in front of the space. We will have designated spaces for load-in.
· Parking behind Beach Street buildings
EVENT Rules & Regulations
1. Vendors may not close their space before 5:00 pm on Saturday.
2. If applicable, vendors are responsible for collecting and paying the Florida sales tax.
3. Vulgar elements, Racist elements, Nudes, and Weaponry are prohibited at the event
4. The Event will take place “rain or shine”.
5. Any breach of the Rules & Regulations and policies, forfeits all rights of the vendor and will result in immediate dismissal from the event without a refund.
6. Refunds: Space Fees are non-refundable. 100% of space fee payment will be refunded in the event that there is a cancellation of the event due to CDC, State of Florida, or City of Daytona Beach mandate due to Covid-19, or any unforseen circumstances.
7. RAD is not responsible for any stolen or damaged items.
1. Each space will measure approximately 12 x 12 feet. Double spaces are available.
2. Tents are not necessary.
3. Tents/Displays must be of professional quality.
4. Weights are recommended. Please ensure that your displays are strong enough to withstand crowds, wind and possible poor weather conditions
5. No stakes permitted.
6. Vendors should be prepared with rain covers, tie-downs, and weights. Each vendor is responsible for his/her own display in case of loss or damage. Not all space locations are totally level so leveling devices for displays may be needed.
7. We cannot provide assistance with space setup.
8. Vendors who previously requested electricity will have access to spaces with electricity. Anyone requesting power upon check-in is limited to first-come-first-serve due to limited availability. There is no fee for electricity.
9. No changes in space assignments will be made unless directed by the event coordinator.
10. RAD will not provide tents. Contact Special Event Services at (386)760-6111 or www.iamevents.com for rental availability.
Contact: Theresa Lieberman, Riverfront Arts District at Theresa@IM-Daytona.com