1. The location of your exhibit space is considered acceptable to your company unless ATC Exhibit Management receives written notification within ten (10) working days after notification of space assignment.
2. The undersigned agrees to pay the total of the booth fee with this application either by check made payable to the ATC or ACH payment. Credit card can be accepted upon request for any booth fees less than $10,000.
3. Applications and/or online company data/product descriptions received after March 31, 2023 may NOT be listed in the official mobile application.
4. Exhibitor may not assign, sublet the whole or any part of space allotted, nor exhibit therein any goods other than those manufactured or managed by the exhibitors in the regular course of this business.
5. The exhibitor agrees that any cancellations must be in writing and that booth fees will not be refunded on or after March 14, 2023. Cancellations or requests to downsize must be submitted to the ATC Exhibit Manager in writing. The date of receipt of exhibitor’s written notice of cancellation in the ATC
Headquarters office will be the official cancellation date. If space is cancelled on or before March 14, 2023, ATC will retain 25% of the total booth cost. Any exhibitor who cancels space after March 14, 2023, will be responsible for the total booth cost. Refunds for cancellations are not available after March 14, 2023. If written notification of downsizing booth space is received on or before March 14, 2023, the exhibitor is responsible for 25% of the original exhibit space contract, plus the cost of the redefined exhibit space. No decreases in booth size or configuration will be made after March 14, 2023.
6. The undersigned agrees to abide by all the conditions, rules and regulations for exhibitors set forth in the Official Exhibit Prospectus, web site or written communication for ATC, Joint Annual Congress of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons and American Society of Transplantation in which conditions, rules and regulations are incorporated herein as part of this contract.
Please click here to review the official rules and regulations.