Book the online River Champions program!
Please fill out this request form and click on submit.
- Program is free of charge
- Minimum 12 students
- Maximum 30 students
- Program is 70 to 90 minutes (except where noted) and fully guided
- As per GenAction funding requirements, students are required to complete a short evaluation of the program. Data collected will include their age and grade levels.
Request must be received 2 weeks before* desired program date.
*This requirement is to allow for teachers to arrange possible equipment bookings, collect permission forms and fees, and arrange payment to the FRDC through schools if needed.
To Participate You Will Need:
- A stable internet connection.
- A device for each student (laptop, chromebook, iPad running iOS 13 or later) with a stable internet connection. They will use this throughout the program for the interactive activities.
- The ability to join the video conference with the FRDC educator. This can be done one of two ways: the teacher can join the video conference and project it with sound for the whole class to view; or each student can join on their device with headphones.