Please complete this form and attach image(s) of student work, where specified. As you will note, this form is broken into individual sections corresponding to each student entry. Complete a separate section for each student entry (no more than 15 will be accepted), then submit.
Don't forget the guidelines!
1. All submissions must be printed or include printed components. They may be woodblock, linoleum, soft or E-Z cut, but don’t have to be! We are eager to see you get creative with your printmaking! Don’t forget to tell us what you made under “Medium and Materials” on the entry form. If you use additional materials or specific types of paper for your print, please note that as well.
2. All submissions must interpret the central theme, Storytelling.
3. Only one print may be submitted per student. Each school may submit no more than fifteen entries.
4. Photographs should be JPEG or TIFF files, at 300 dpi. Only the work should be visible in each photo.
5. Artwork should have a title – be creative!
6. Deadline for entries is 11:59 p.m. on Monday, February 13, 2023.
7. All entries should be submitted online, using this entry form. Please be advised that submission of this form constitutes permission given to the Wharton Esherick Museum to exhibit work online and use it in publicity material for the Imprint Competition/Exhibition.