ISRAELI AND PALESTINIAN
In order to be considered, applications must be submitted before December 31, 2022!
Please be sure you have familiarized yourself with the following:
HOP's Mission, Vision and Values
Chaperone Responsibilities: During the Summer Program, the chaperone serves as a source of support to the participants, attends and assists with afternoon and evening activities, and helps with other program needs that might arise.
In order to be considered for this position, please read carefully the position qualifications:
1) Fluency in English.
2) Applicant must be 23 years of age or older.
3) Experience working with teenagers (15-19 years old) in multinational settings.
4) Experience travelling internationally.
5) Previous experience with Israeli-Palestinian conflict resolution and/or dialougue, in alignment with Hands of Peace's Mission, Vision and Values.
6) Must have availability from July 12-31, 2023 and be willing to work in Chicago or San Diego.
This application has seven components and should take about 30 to 40 minutes:
1) Basic Information
2) Emergency Contact and Reference Contact Information
3) Food and Health Information
4) Travel Information
5) About You/Work Experience
Please provide the information necessary to allow us to effectively process your application. Once submitted, you may be contacted for an interview.
Some fields require an entry; others are optional. To save your data before submitting, click the "Save" button at the bottom of each screen. If you would like a printout of your responses, click the "Print Form" button before the "Submit" button. But please note that when you submit you will receive a confirmation email containing all of the questions and your responses.