Registration Terms & Conditions
1. By submitting this registration form you agree that you have read and understood the registration terms and conditions and state that you accept these terms and conditions including the payment plan terms and conditions listed here within.
2. Registrants must be at least 18 years of age.
3. Registration fees in full or first installment of standard payment plans must be paid upon registration.
4. Sharla Goodwin reserves the right to reject any registration.
5. Cancellation: If a request for cancellation is received thirty (30) or more days prior to the start date of the retreat, a refund of the retreat cost minus a $100 administrative fee will be issued.
If a cancellation request is received less than thirty (30) days prior to the start of the retreat, there are 2 options: (1) transfer the registration to another person OR (2) receive a refund at a rate of 50% of the registration cost.
6. Fees are in Canadian Dollars and are correct as of 10/26/2022.
7. Other conditions: In the event the ferry crossing is cancelled, advanced or postponed on our scheduled travel days:
For arrival on Wednesday - if the trip is advanced and you arrive a day earlier your accommodations will be covered. If the ferry is postponed a day you will be notified as soon as possible so you do not travel to Souris - you will not receive a refund for that night.
For departure on Sunday - if the trip is advanced you will not be refunded for the night missed, however if the ferry is postponed and you have to stay another night you accommodations will be covered.