PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT:
1. Please understand that completing the “Application for Employment” is not a guarantee of employment. This document is part of the Employment Application and our hiring process.
2. The application must be completely filled out to be accepted and considered.
3. Do not write “See Resume” in any section! This application is a legal document and must be fully completed and signed.
4. All information on the Application for Employment must be true and complete to the best of your knowledge and, if employed, the discovery of falsified statements on this application shall be grounds for dismissal.
5. Reference information is important and required! If references and/or information on this application cannot be verified, you will not be considered for employment.
6. If you should be hired before required testing, reference checking, and verification of the information you have provided is completed, be aware that continued employment will be subject to “satisfactory results”.
8. All positions are “At Will”, meaning that there is never a guarantee of continued employment for any specific period of time unless a separate and special written agreement has been entered into.
9. I release the Company and its officers, manager, and representatives from any liability for the conducting of pre-employment tests, etc. and the reliance of the results of these tests in reaching a decision related to my employment.