Please complete the following form to be considered to serve on the Spanish Fork Library Board. Board Members serve a term of 3 years, and may only serve up to 2 terms. New Board Members are appointed in January of each year.
Completing this application does not guarantee an appointment to the Library Board. Applications will be reviewed by the Library Director, who will make a recommendation to the Mayor and City Council.
Library Board Responsibilities:
- Policy Making
- Acts as an advisory board and makes policy recommendations
- Reviews Reconsideration of Materials requests
- Assists with library programs or activities, including but not limited to fundraising, book sales, and reading programs
- May assist with grant applications
- Reviews and adopts a long-range strategic plan for the Library