Terms & Conditions for our Seacoast shows->
Please note the following before completing the application-
* To keep the show interesting, creative and ensure to offer a diversity of wares and products we limit acceptance by category. Categories are highly competitive and prior participation does not ensure continued acceptance.
* This event is juried and intended for Artists, Artisans, Specialty Food Vendors and Craftspeople. We ask that all handmade products be offered by those that create the products they are offering. Few (if any) exceptions are allowed. No Direct Sales (such as Avon, MD, Tupperware, etc..) for our Craft & Artisan Shows. Visit GNEFoodTruckFest.com for a chance to participate in one of our Food Truck Festivals.
* No application fee nor a jury fee.
*GNE Craft & Artisan Shows uses email to communicate lots of important show information. Please be sure to provide us with your current email address and please input correctly.
* This event is held rain, snow or shine INDOORS & OUTDOORS (if requested). No refunds: The space fee for this show is non-refundable.
* No pets or animals allowed.
* We ask that you do not sell or offer baked goods or candy unless you are categorized as Specialty Foods.
* All products must remain for the entire show and may not be removed earlier than your rental term.
* Product offerings must be from a single Artisan- no sharing or combining products from multiple Artisans. Few to no exceptions permitted.
* A $35 collection fee will be assessed on any returned checks.
* We will not offer products that create dangerous conditions that might cause injury which are inappropriate, offensive, not previously approved or lacks a label.
* Vendors selling Consumables (personal care products, candles, lotions, food, etc) are required to submit a Certificate of Insurance listing GNE Events, LLC and Jody Donohue (23 Hiltons Run, Kittery Point, Maine) as Additional Insurers.
* Any orders placed at the show must be place in a timely manner.
* GNE Events nor it's staff or volunteer is responsible for any product breakage. Additionally, GNE Events nor Jody Donohue is responsible for theft or misplaced items. Offer products at your own risk.
* GNE Events (dba The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows) reserves the right to amend and/or add to the applicable rules pertaining to and governing this show at any time prior to the commencement of said show/market. Additions or amendments will be circulated to exhibitors in writing. The interpretation of all rules by the promoters shall be final.
* We expect all participants to promote this show to the best of their ability, by hanging flyers, posting on social media using the #greatnecraftartisanshows hastag, email blasting your network, inviting on our Facebook event page, etc. However, we ask that your DO NOT create your own Event page for this event. Please share ours and feel free to SHARE it.
* We ask below that you agree to the terms noted above and agree to not hold the promoter nor owners or managers of the property responsible for loss, theft or damage of exhibitors’ wares, exhibits, or personal property or for loss or injury caused by products sold or exhibited by exhibitors directly or through warranty express or implied. Insurance for such loss, damages or injury will be your (applicant/exhibitor) sole responsibility.
* Each applicant will be notified of application status within ten business days of application receipt. Please check your spam, promotional and junk folders often our email routinely and randonly land there.
* The Rim Sport Complex nor GNE Events or Jody Donohue are responsible for items lost, stolen or damaged.
* Vendors should bring their own tables and chairs unless indicated on the application that you prefer to rent them.
* Booths must be professional looking with ironed tablecloths. No plastic tableclothes allowed. Tablecloth must cover 3 sides of the table. Booths should not have empty boxes or bins in view. All must fit under the tables or ask about storage inside the venue during the show.
* Very easy move-in and move-out! Ground level...three points of entry.
* Indoor restrooms
* Booth sitters available
* Tents and displays must be located entirely within the assigned space. DO NOT encrouch into the aisles or neighbors space.
* Electricity is very limited but available. Generators (outdoors) may be permitted, please note this request on your application.
* GNE Events has the final decision about ALL products being sold and only those described and shown via photo will be considered for acceptance. If it was not on your application and you were approved...don't bring it.
* Carry in and Carry out trash. Vendors are not permitted to leave boxes, paper, food, broken equipment or trash of any kind on the ground or around booth spaces. The trash cans are NOT to be used for vendor trash. There is, however, a dumpster we would be happy to direct you to for use. Your space will be inspected after you leave the event. If your space has been left a mess, there will be a $75 fine assessed and you will not be asked back.
To stay up to date on show information and to see photos from past shows:
FACEBOOK The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows
WEBSITE - www.gnecraftartisanshows.com
EMAIL - email@example.com
NOTE- Schedule and show times are subject to change.