What you will need before completing and submitting the application:
1. Educational Institution mailing address and phone number.
2. Leadership Roles and Recognition within the last three years.
3. Email and phone number for those writing your letters of recommendation. Academic references preferred.
4. Statement of your goals in 200 words or less.
5. Essay in 400 words or less answering the following question:
What experiences have helped you determine your goals?
6. Biographical Sketch telling us about yourself in 100 words or less.
7. Official or unofficial copy of recent college or university transcripts (PDF file).
8. Two signed Letters of Recommendation dated within the last year and on letterhead (PDF file). E-signatures are acceptable.
9. Upload your high-resolution (300 dpi or higher) headshot/photo.
10. Yes/No check-mark on a photo release form.
It is important to note that essays are heavily weighted and play a large part in the evaluation process. Requesting letters of recommendation early is highly recommended. All form fields must be completed and required documents uploaded for scholarship award consideration. Please allow sufficient time to complete and submit a qualifying application on or before February 28, 2023. Plan for issues that may delay your submission; regardless of reason, late submissions will not be accepted.
If selected, you will be required to provide proof of Texas Residency by Texas Driver's License or another form of Texas resident identification.
By submitting this form you agree to our Terms and Usage Data Privacy Practices.
For questions or technical assistance, email FHPWEF at email@example.com and type " [your name] - Scholarship Questions" in the subject line.