In making this application I agree:
- To abide by the Constitution and by-laws of this Association and all amendments thereof. ( See By-Laws at www.balc.org / About us AND See Code of Ethics below )
- To observe the Code of Ethics of the Association as printed on this application; and in the event of termination of membership in this Association to immediately discontinue use of its insignia in any form.
- Applicant agrees to supply a copy of certificate of insurance.
Please read the BALC code of ethics below:
The active members of this Association shall subscribe to the following Code of Ethics:
- To conduct business affairs with professionalism and skill.
- To provide the best housing possible.
- To protect the consumer through the use of quality materials and construction practices as well as research and development of new techniques, materials and equipment all backed by integrity and service.
- To provide housing with high standards of safety, sanitation, livability and affordability.
- To meet all financial obligations in a responsible manner. F) To comply with the spirit and letter of business contracts, and manage employees, sub-contractors and suppliers with fairness and honor.
- To keep informed regarding public policies and other essential information, which affect our business interests and those of the building industry as a whole.
- To comply with the rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies for health, safety, and welfare of the community.
- To keep honesty as our guiding business policy.
- To provide timely response to items covered under warranty.
- To seek to resolve controversies through a non-litigation dispute-resolution mechanism.
- To support and abide by the decisions of the association in promoting and enforcing this Code of Ethics