BUY BLACK ON BLACK FRIDAY Special edition: Black Food Truck Fridays -2022 (VENDOR AGREEMENT)
———- Date: Friday, Nov 25th Time: 3-9pm (6 hr event) Location: 3164 Freedom Dr
UPON COMPLETION OF APPLICATION, ARE READY TO SECURE YOUR VENDOR SLOT(s)?
YES, Invoice Me and i’ll secure payment within 24hrs, and I fully understand after 24hrs my slot will no longer be reserved.
Yes, I will send payment directly to BBOC within 24hrs, and I fully understand after 24hrs my slot will no longer be reserved.
No, I am not ready to secure payment but will register at a later date. (If you select No, You can exit application)
Terms & Conditions. Read Carefully.
Select Your VENDOR CATEGORY:
(Select only ONE option,)
1) Food Truck Vendors (check all that apply) (Must have Sanitation Permit. Contact DHS for Temp or Permanent Permit) ........................ Small Business VENDOR FEE: Late Registration ends Nov 21st: $90 (reduced no other discount can be applied)
2) Hot Food (Tent) Vendors (check all that apply)........................ Late Registration ends Nov 22nd: $75 (reduced no other discount can be applied)
3) Beverage & Dessert Vendors (check all that apply) NO ALCOHOL........................ Small Business VENDOR FEE: Late Registration ends Nov 21st: $65 (reduced no other discount can be applied)
Candied Apples, Candy, etc
4) Retail Vendors (check all that apply). ....................... Small Business VENDOR FEE: Late Registration ends Nov 21st:$50 (reduced no other discount can be applied)
Artisan (homemade crafts)
Bath and Beauty
Books & Music
Ceramics and Pottery/Glass/Woodworking
Dolls and Miniatures
Plants and Edibles
5) NON-PROFITS (Info-Distribution Only), & ARTISTS (SELLING Permitted ) ........................ Small Business VENDOR FEE: Late Registration ends Nov 21st:$40 (reduced no other discount can be applied)
Health & Welness
Artist (Painter & Photographer ONLY)
Detailed Description of the Products and/or Services you will be providing on day of event:
Detailed Price Range of your Products:
Your Social Pages
(optional- If you Leave blank, we cannot ensure your business will be highlighted via social media, prior to event)
Facebook (Or Instagram/Twitter) Page (https://www.Facebook.com/YOURPAGE)
Upload Your Logo
INVOICING: Which type of Payment Requests Can You Accept for invoicing (choose all accepted) Note: We Do Not Accept in-person or PayPal payments.
BLACK FRIDAY FOOD TASTING & DOORBUSTERS (1-4pm) Applies To All Vendors: FOOD, Dessert, & Beverage VENDORS: FREE TASTING (bite or shot size sample) w/ Tasting Vouchers (1-4pm)……(You will receive a $1 Vendor Credit for each Tasting Voucher Redeemed…Vendor Credits can be used as a dollar for dollar credit towards vendor fees during any BLACK FOOD TRUCK FRIDAY event thru 4/30/2023) IE: You receive 25 Tasting tickets you will receive a $25 vendor credit) ………………………………………………RETAIL, SERVICE, NON-PROFITS, & ARTISTS: Provide ALL guests a 25 to 50% discount on at least 3 Products (1-4pm) No Voucher needed for doorbuster discount
Food, Dessert, & Beverage Vendor: YES i Agree to do a Free Tasting to all guests with a Tasting Voucher from 1-4p
Retail, Service, Non-Profit, & Artists: YES, I agree to provide a Doorbuster Discount to all guests (1-4pm)
NO, I will not participate in Free Tasting nor Doorbuster, and I Fully understand this prevents me from attending Buy-Black on Black Friday as a Vendor.
INVOICING DETAILS: Please include Email, Phone number, Cash Tags, Zelle Info etc. directly aligned with your accepted form of payment. For Example: ZELLE: BBOC, email@example.com CASHAPP: $BBOCLT... VENMO: BBOCLT
SETUP is normally up to 2 hours prior to the event’s start time. BBOC’s Event Coordinator, TIA (BBOCVendors@gmail.com), will send you a “RUN OF SHOW” email 48hours prior to event. Have you fully read and understand vendor expectations, and agree to abide by said expectations, for risk of being fined?
PROMO CODE or VENDOR CREDIT:
Should be Empty:
Now create your own Jotform - It's free!
Create your own Jotform