Black Food Truck Fridays -2022 (VENDOR AGREEMENT)
———- Date: Friday, Nov 18th Time: 3-9pm (6 hr event) Location: 3164 Freedom dr
UPON COMPLETION OF APPLICATION, ARE READY TO SECURE YOUR VENDOR SLOT(s)?
YES, Invoice Me and i’ll secure payment within 24hrs, and I fully understand after 24hrs my slot will no longer be reserved.
Yes, I will send payment directly to BBOC within 24hrs, and I fully understand after 24hrs my slot will no longer be reserved.
No, I am not ready to secure payment but will register at a later date. (If you select No, You can exit application)
Terms & Conditions. Read Carefully.
Select Your VENDOR CATEGORY:
(Select only ONE option,)
1) Food Truck Vendors (check all that apply) (Must have Sanitation Permit. Contact DHS for Temp or Permanent Permit) ........................ Small Business VENDOR FEE: (Late Bird Registration ends Nov 11th) $100 (reduced no other discount can be applied)
2) Hot Food (Tent) Vendors (check all that apply)........................ Late Bird Registration ends Nov 11th: $80 (reduced no other discount can be applied)
3) Beverage & Dessert Vendors (check all that apply) NO ALCOHOL........................ Small Business VENDOR FEE: Late Bird Registration ends Nov 11th:$75 (reduced no other discount can be applied)
Candied Apples, Candy, etc
4) Retail Vendors (check all that apply). ....................... Small Business VENDOR FEE: Late Bird Registration ends Nov 11th:$60 (reduced no other discount can be applied)
Artisan (homemade crafts)
Bath and Beauty
Books & Music
Ceramics and Pottery/Glass/Woodworking
Dolls and Miniatures
Plants and Edibles
5) NON-PROFITS (Info-Distribution Only), & ARTISTS (SELLING Permitted ) ........................ Small Business VENDOR FEE: Late Bird Registration ends Nov 11th: $30 (reduced no other discount can be applied)
Health & Welness
Artist (Painter & Photographer ONLY)
Detailed Description of the Products and/or Services you will be providing on day of event:
Detailed Price Range of your Products:
Your Social Pages
(optional- If you Leave blank, we cannot ensure your business will be highlighted via social media, prior to event)
Facebook (Or Instagram/Twitter) Page (https://www.Facebook.com/YOURPAGE)
Upload Your Logo
INVOICING: Which type of Payment Requests Can You Accept for invoicing (choose all accepted) Note: We Do Not Accept in-person or PayPal payments.
Are You a Premier BBOC Member in Good-Standing? Premier Members save 25% on vendor fees (excluding early bird). Visit www.BBOCLT.com to discover full member benefits & to register.
NO, But interested in becoming a BBOC Premier member & save 25% upon registration (today).
I need to RENEW membership and save 25% upon renewal (today).
Not interested at this time.
INVOICING DETAILS: Please include Email, Phone number, Cash Tags, Zelle Info etc. directly aligned with your accepted form of payment. For Example: ZELLE: BBOC, firstname.lastname@example.org CASHAPP: $BBOCLT... VENMO: BBOCLT
SETUP is normally up to 2 hours prior to the event’s start time. BBOC’s Event Coordinator, TIA (BBOCVendors@gmail.com), will send you a “RUN OF SHOW” email 48hours prior to event. Have you fully read and understand vendor expectations, and agree to abide by said expectations, for risk of being fined?
PROMO CODE or CREDIT:
Should be Empty:
Now create your own Jotform - It's free!
Create your own Jotform