Girl Scouts of Western Washington offers families and Girl Scouts not in active troops two options to participate in our product programs. Please read the below descriptions and select the best option for you and your Girl Scout.
Individually Registered Member (IRM), also known as Juliette -
- Caregiver acts as Troop Product Manager and requires additional training
- Youth member and caregiver act as "troop of 1"
- IRM works with the Service Unit Product Manager (SUPM) for materials, product pick-up, and reward pick-up
- IRM may utilize paper order card function of sale and attend booths (if applicable during the program)
Online Only -
- Geared toward Girl Scouts not in active troops and who have never participated in the Fall Product Program or Cookie Program
- Product Program Manager, a council staff person, will provide program support
- Caregivers and Girl Scouts pick up product directly from their nearest regional office during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm) as well as any rewards earned
- Girl Scouts can only use the online system for the entire duration of the program