MOUNT PULASKI ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND PLANNING BOARD COMMUNITY GRANT APPLICATION POLICIES AND PROCESSES
1. The Community Grant Program may only be used for projects or events located within Mt Pulaski Township.
2. Businesses, organizations, and or individuals located in Mt Pulaski Township limits may apply for a Community Grant.
3. Taxing-bodies may apply for a Community Grant. This status will be taken into consideration when decisions are made regarding grant amounts awarded.
4. Members of the Mt Pulaski Economic Development and Planning Board may apply for a Community Grant but must recuse themselves from all discussions regarding such grant and votes taken per such grant application.
5. If a grant application is not accepted upon its initial review, it can be revised and resubmitted again in a subsequent grant period. The EDPB reserves the right to table a grant application and request additional information.
6. Grant funds may be used only for project-related expenses. They may not be used for general administrative expenses such as paying bill, utilities, etc.
7. The Community Grant Program is a reimbursable program. Applicants will pay for expenses up front, then submit all receipts and, if applicable a report of other donations received for reimbursement upon completion of the project or event. Grant funds combined with other donations cannot exceed invoice or receipt amounts.
8.The EDPB will determine if funds should be appropriated from the Mt Pulaski Community Windfarm Donation Fund or the Business District Sales Tax Fund or both. If the application meets qualifications for Business District Sales Tax Funds applicant will be notified of EDBP's recommendation to City Council and the EDPB's administrator will send the application to the Council Members for review and final approval. The administrator will notify applicant of the City Council meeting date so that, if necessary, the applicant can be present to answer questions.
Application Procedure Please follow these steps to apply for a Community Grant
1. Complete the Community Grant application to the best of your knowledge. If you need assistance, you may contact the EDPB administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Attach at least two cost estimates for the project.
3. If you have not previously submitted a W-9 form, you must submit one before the EDPB will review your grant. https://cityofmtpulaski.com/images/Form W-9.pdf
4. Submit your completed application form and supporting documents here or to: Mount Pulaski City Hall-Attention EDPB, Grant Application 113 S Lafayette St, Mount Pulaski, IL 62548 or email a completed application and supporting documents to: email@example.com