TERMS & CONDITIONS
We will look to the Revlon Professional Visionaries 2022 team members to give Revlon Professional their total commitment to this mentoring programme. Failure to do so will incur charges to the respective Visionary team member/salon.
- You must be a hairdresser and colourist with 5 years or less, qualified experience.
- There is no upper age limit for entries.
- You must be part of a Revlon Professional salon (solely using Revlon Professional® products).
- A fashion forward image of a before and after of your work, showing an on-trend haircut with amazing colour, will need to be submitted along with the Visionaries entry form by 13th March, via the on-line entry procedure.
- 12 Finalists will be invited with their model, to the Revlon Professional Academy, Leeds, on Wednesday 6th April and given 3 hours to re-create their look (cut, colour and finish) and present to an independent panel of judges.
- After the finals, the winners will be announced on Friday 8th April.
- The new Visionaries team members will require total commitment to the programme and membership last for 1 year.
- Members must be present at all modules and continue to be an employee of the Revlon Professional salon.
- Visionaries team members will solely endorse Revlon Professional® Products (no representation of another brand)