Note in Reference to Question Above
- Summer Storage (Pickup generaly occurs in Late April or May)
- Student typically stores for 1 semester with delivery in August, but it can sometimes be shorter or longer. This is also for students who need a summer storage pickup in April or May and also are studying abroad in the fall with delivery occuring in January.
- Study-Abroad Storage (Pickup generally occurs in November or December)
- This is typically for students who are studying abroad in the spring and also need storage through the summer. Student typically stores for 2 semesters with pickup in December and delivery in August, but it can sometimes be shorter or longer.
- Off-Season Storage (Pickup that occurs outside of the standard months)
- Student typically stores 1 or 2 semesters but it can sometimes be shorter or longer