WRSL U14 EMSA Regional Team Application Form - 2023 Outdoor Season.
EMSA is responsible for selecting three (3) teams to participate in WRSL in both the boys’ and girls’ U14 divisions for the 2023 season. ALL teams (from OPDL and non-OPDL Clubs) will need to apply, and EMSA will review applications received and approve placements based on the criteria set out below.
Applications are due by midnight Eastern Standard Time on November 24, 2022. All applications MUST be submitted by the deadline electronically. EMSA will not accept hard copies of the Application. Late applications will not be considered.
Should more than three teams apply for either gender, and are of equal qualifications as decided by EMSA, a tournament or qualifying game may be held to determine the placements. NOTE: OPDL Club teams will be required to participate in the tournament.
EMSA will review applications and will communicate placement decisions and the potential need for a tournament by November 28, 2022.
To be considered for a placement, the following criteria are essential:
1. The Club must be in ‘good standing with EMSA. Those clubs that are ineligible to participate in the league per Ontario Soccer will not be considered.
2. The team must submit an OS-EMSA stamped roster with the application, listing a minimum of 11 players that are registered to the team by November 24, 2022. NOTE: Successful teams offered placements will be required to provide EMSA an OS-EMSA stamped outdoor roster for 2023, containing the same minimum of 11 players by the WRSL deadline for registration, January 31, 2023. Any teams that do not provide the finalized roster in January will not be eligible to play in WRSL.
3. The Club must have a club license or be in the process of obtaining one.
4. The Club must have a coach that holds a C-License and must provide the name of the coach on the Application form.
5. Female teams require a female team official that is registered on the roster.
Please submit one (1) application per club for each gender you are requesting.