NDI Agreement of Release & Waiver of Liability
1. Those named above will be participating in NDI's trainings. I am fully aware of and accept the physical risks and hazards involved.
2. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical conditions or injury, which would prevent my full participation in the program.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the trainings. I agree to assume at full responsibility any risks, injuries or damage, which those named below might incur.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the trainings, I waive any claim I may have or acquire against National Dance Institute.
5. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue National Dance Institute.
6. I understand that I am personally responsible for the repair and/or replacement of any equipment or property I (or those under my supervision) damage, or destroy, while a guest of the National Dance Institute.
7. National Dance Institute is not responsible in any way for my own personal property.
8. I hereby consent to the taking of photographs, digital pictures, videos, movies, and/or audio recordings by National Dance Institute (NDI) during its Introductory Workshop in New York City, and also to my participation in recorded interviews and to the use of quotes from these interviews and/or writings shared with NDI during the training. I hereby expressly grant to National Dance Institute and to their employees, agents and designees, the right to edit, use, and reuse said products for any purpose, including use in print, and on the Internet, and in all other forms of media. I also hereby release National Dance Institute and its agents and employees from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with the above.